Best Indonesian Hotel Chain
PT Hotel Indonesia Natour company ( PT HIN )
is the result of amalgamation (merger) from PT. International Hotel Indonesia and PT. Natour based on Government Regulation no. 89 of 1999 dated October 13, 1999, the Notary Act Batsail Untajana SH . No. 17 dated January 30, 2001 and Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights No. C.264.2 / HIT.01.01 of 2001 dated March 19, 2001, and was announced in the Official Gazette No. 4521 and State Gazette Republic of Indonesia No. 56 dated July 13, 2001 .
PT. Hotel Indonesia Natour
aim to provide the best service to the hotel guests and become a company that can occupy a major position in world tourism business as well as provide for the welfare of employees .
Last changed by Deed Company Limited PT. Hotel Indonesia Natour
, Notary Act Titiek Irawati Lewis, SH. 90 dated October 23, 2009 which have been received and recorded in the database of the Department of Legal Administration of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia by virtue of such Amendment No. Acceptance . AHU - AH.01 - 21337 dated November 26, 2009
- External: "Hotel with Unique Cordiality"
- Internal: "You're Everything To Us"
Corporate hospitality network of international standard, Indonesian culture and personality-based integrity and the development of potential employees to produce a satisfactory Shareholders Value wherever we are.
- Satisfying individual consumers, both domestic and foreign tourists and consumersinstitutions, both national companies, multinational, and government and non-government agencies.
- Providing hospitality services, MICE and tourism boast for those who stay, qualified with International standards.
- Offers a pleasant working environment for members of the organization, and proud of the company.
- Engage develop a social environment that come grow with Inna Hotel Group
The incorporation of PT Hotel Indonesia Natour International and PT strengthen and expand the hotel chain which was originally located in five provinces into seven provinces.